High Five! Wrap-Up! Week of 9/7/09
Posted September 13, 2009on:
First off, High Five!’s top three posts of the week:
- Q & A with Charles P. Wilson III: Artist, The Stuff of Legend High Five! chats with the artist of Th3rd World Studios’ surprise hit.
- Romancing the Geeks: Disney Buys Marvel, Warner Brothers Validates DC – Maggie breaks down the finer points of the comic industry’s latest corporate shake-ups. With jokes!
- Gateway Drugs: The Hyper-Literate – Rob lays the hurt on folks who think they’re toooooo good for books with pit-chers.
Next up, cool stuff we didn’t do:
- Alan Moore Reflects on Marvelman (Miracleman) – Moore speaks on Marvel’s recent purchase of the rights to the character, and the long battle to figure out just who exactly owned the property.
- Elseworlds 2.0: Quicksilver Races in from Earth 3 – What if Quicksilver showed up in Flash #123 instead of Barry? We guffawed. MarvelSmartAss gots jokes.
- Megan Fox Loves the Three Comics She’s Ever Heard Of – I gotta say, brilliant marketing on her part, but comicsalliance rips it apart. She’s still way hotter and richer than me though, so I guess she’s got that going for her. Dangit.
Now, tell everyone you’ve ever met!:
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Become a Fan on Facebook!
- Add us to your Google Reader!
- Rate us on blogged.com!
Your intarweb patronage makes us feel better about ourselves. Thank you.
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago – Wheaties. The Breakfast of Champions.