High Five! Wrap-Up! Week of 9/14/09
Posted September 20, 2009on:
It’s Sunday again! Time to break down the week that was, High Five! style.
First up, the top three High Five! posts of the week:
- High Five! Top Ten! – Second String Couples – Rob & Maggie count down the best of comics’ secondary couplings.
- DC vs Marvel and STFU – Maggie gets in a snit over the silly DC vs. Marvel rivalry.
- Things I Learned From Comics: How to Gain Superpowers – You weren’t born with an X-Gene? Us neither. Never fear, Rob brings you a list of ways to become super!
Next up, awesome stuff by people Not Us:
- Art Brut’s Trip Around DC Comics – You’ve all heard the DC Comics & Chocolate Milkshakes song by now, right? Well, looks like Art Brut managed to wrangle a tour of DC’s New York offices out of it. Let’s kill them and take over their lives.
- The 21 Awesomest Superhero Mods for My Little Pony – People with a lot of time on their hands (like us!) have modded a bunch of My Little Ponies. PONY STARK. ‘Nuff said.
- Stan Lee’s on Twitter! – Man, people didn’t believe me when his username was @tamenshud. Bendis was following him, people. BENDIS. Sheesh. But he’s changed his username and thrown up a picture. @smilinstanlee! Add him, kids. The Man shouldn’t have 1700 followers to Perez Hilton’s 1.5 million. Seriously.
And now, tell everyone you’ve ever met – right now!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Become a Fan on Facebook!
- Add us to your Google Reader!
- Rate us on blogged.com!
Thanks again everybody!
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago. Wheaties, the breakfast of champions.