High Five! Wrap-Up! Week of 9/21/09
Posted September 27, 2009on:
It’s Sunday again! Time to break down the week that was, High Five! style.
First up, the top three High Five! posts of the week:
- High Five! Top Ten! – The Most Ridiculous Villains We Could Think Of – Rob & Maggie count down some of the weirdest comic book villains ever.
- The Scarlet Speedster: The Fastest Drink Alive – High Five! creates the fastest drink alive! But is it? Does this make ours the Kid Flash?
- Stop Crying Over Cass, Batgirl is a Barbara Gordon Book In Disguise – Lots of fans are up in arms now that Stephanie Brown’s taken over the mantle of the Dark Knight Damsel. Maggie thinks you should all chill.
Next up, awesome stuff by people Not Us:
- Superdickery.com – Ready to waste a few hours of your life? Superdickery’s got amazing galleries of gut-busting old comics panels & covers. Ah, the Silver Age.
- Long Beach Comic Con – High Five! is going. Are you? Guests include Stan Lee and everybody involved in Robot Chicken ever.
- Speedforce.org – Anything and everything Flash or Speedster related. Speed Force rules.
And now, tell everyone you’ve ever met – right now!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Become a Fan on Facebook!
- Add us to your Google Reader!
- Rate us on blogged.com!
Thanks again everybody!
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago. Wheaties, the breakfast of champions.