High Five! Wrap-Up! Week of 10/5/09
Posted October 11, 2009on:
It’s Sunday again! Time to break down the week that was, High Five! style.
First up, the top three High Five! posts of the week:
- High Five! Top Ten! – Get the Kleenex Guys, the Comics Made Me Cry– Sometimes our comics make us leak from our eyeballs.
- BOOM! Relaunches Uncle $crooge, Injects It With Awesome – Man, I didn’t realize how much I missed DuckTales until I read this book.
- Long Beach Comic Con: the High Five! Sketchbook – We picked up a couple of little sketchbooks and went ’round collecting cool sketches from artists we like. Check ‘em out!
Next up, awesome stuff by people Not Us:
- Spike SCREAM Awards 2009 – Go vote! High Five! will be at the show, but since the broadcast doesn’t air until ten days after filming, we probably won’t be able to tell you much about it.
- Mark Waid Answers 56 Questions in 50 Minutes – Easily our favorite panel at Long Beach.
- 18 Superheroes Built Out of Legos – Not quite as amazing as the My Little Pony Superhero Mods, but still pretty awesome. We like Cyclops!
And now, tell everyone you’ve ever met – right now!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Become a Fan on Facebook!
- Add us to your Google Reader!
- Rate us on blogged.com!
Thanks again everybody!
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago. Wheaties, the breakfast of champions.
Oh, and just because: